this needs to be in every art history books in 10 years
Like when you first meet me. Our conversation is going to be awkward because I would have absolutely no idea what to talk about. It’s also worst when you’re cute. But if you wait a little I’ll get comfortable around you. Then I’ll start talking so much that it’ll annoy you. I talk alot.
Hw isn’t getting done
she still loves sleeping up here.
A - If I’m in love.
B - Who the last person I talked to on the phone was.
C - How long it’s been since I’ve kissed.
D - If I have a preference for boys or girls.
E - How many holes I have in my ears.
F - Give me any options, like ‘hot or cold?’
G - The last person I said ‘I love you’ to.
H - The last person I hugged.
I - The last time I felt jealous, and why.
J - How old I am.
K- What my full name is.
L - If I have siblings.
M - If I forgive betrayal.
N - If you want to know how I treat my friends.
O - If I like my school.
P - What kind of music I like.
Q - What the last party I went to was, and when the next will be.
R - For me to tell 10 of my curiosities.
S - 2 habits.
T- 5 things I love unconditionally.
U - How many texts I send daily.
V - 3 big dreams.
W - An idol.
X - If I’ve done something I regret very much.
Y - If I like my town and why.
Z - Ask any question you want.
Question with 3 notes
zlexandre asked: Do you really think Gingers will rule the world ;)?
Do you ever just meet one person
and at first it is awkward
then you start talking
and its like
“holy crap where have you been all my life”
- Don’t ever tell anyone they look tired.
- Help people, and if you offer to help someone, follow though.
- Be kind to people who work in retail and food service.
- Let someone know you’re not interested.
- Actually “hang out sometime.”
- Be a little more honest.
- Stop calling each other mean names on the internet.
- Send more letters (not emails) and gifts.
- Give more genuine complements.
- Have more patience while waiting in lines.
Page 1 of 326